| Online Training From India, B1, 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderabad.
|Oracle SOA 11g Online Training :
||Course Duration - 30hrs
|Module - 1 Overview of SOA and SCA Concepts
Module - 2 Designing Composite Applications with Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Describing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Describing Services and key standards
- Explaining Service Component Architecture (SCA) and Service Data Object (SDO)
- Describing Event Driven Architecture (EDA)
Module - 3 Creating a Composite Application
- Explaining the Oracle SOA Suite 11g architecture and components.
- Implementing an SOA application design approach
- Describing interaction patterns
Module - 4 Managing and Monitoring a Composite Application
- Creating editing, and deploying a composite application
- Creating composite components, such as Mediator, BPEL, Human Task, and Business Rule components.
Module - 5 Creating Adapter Services
- Managing SOA composite application by using Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Deploying a composite application.
- Un-deploying a composite application.
- Moving a composite application to a production environment
Module - 6 Working with Mediator Components
- Introducing the adapter framework.
- Configuring Adapters
- Identifying types of adapters.
- Working with DB Adapter, JMS adapter, File Adapter
Module - 7 Developing a BPEL Component
- Creating a Mediator component.
- Adding Routing Rules.
- Creating XSL Transformations with the XSLT Mapper.
- Creating content-based routing filters
- Message Validation using Schematron
Module - 8 Orchestrating Services with BPEL
- Creating BPEL components.
- Describing the Types BPEL Process Structure.
- Structuring a BPEL Process with Scope activities.
- Working with dehydration
Module - 9 Implementing Coordination and Interaction Patterns
- Describing conditions for business process orchestration
- Providing and accessing services from BPEL
- Importing XML schemas and setting message types
- Creating and configuring a Partner Link
- Invoking a service synchronously and asynchronously
Module - 10 Handling Exceptions in Composite Applications
- Implementing parallel processing by using a Flow activity
- Adding and configuring Flow activity branches
- Exploring request-response interaction patterns
- Suspending a BPEL process with a Wait activity
Module - 11 Managing Transactions with Services
- Describing basic error handling and propagation in SOA Composites
- Describing the SOA fault management framework
- Creating a WSDL fault and message for a synchronous service.
- Creating messages for asynchronous faults.
Module - 12 Developing Business Rules & Human Task
- Describing transactions with services
- Managing transactions with the Database adapter
- Describing and accessing Service Data Objects with Entity Variables
- Understanding compensation handling within a BPEL process
Module - 13 Testing and Debugging Composite Applications
- Explaining business rules concepts.
- Describing the Oracle Business Rules architecture.
- Creating rules and decision tables by using Oracle JDeveloper Rule Editor.
- Working with Human Task
- Developing module using Human task for human interaction
Module - 14 Designing and Managing Business Events
- Creating test suites for composite applications
- Testing initiation of inbound messages, emulating outbound, fault, and callback messages.
- Creating test cases with value-based and XML-based assertions.
- Evaluating techniques and tool for debugging applications.
Module - 15 Introduction Oracle Service Bus
- Describing the Event Delivery Network.
- Explaining the Event Delivery Network Configuration Types.
- Creating a business event.
- Publishing an event.
- Subscribing to an event.
Module 16 Working with BAM
- Architecture OSB.
- Defining Proxy Service.
- Defining Business Service.
- Understanding BAM conepts
- Working with data objects
- Working with sensors